Section One – Sales and Services
1.1 Pickup and Delivery Services
To be eligible for Pickup and Delivery Service, the customer must reside within one of the listed suburbs within the booking system and have achieved a minimum spend of $30 for that pickup order (minimum spend currently waived until 31 st May 2020).
Any rescheduling of pickup or delivery services must take place earlier than one hour before the scheduled time frame.
- If it is between 24 hours to one hour before the scheduled time frame, the responsibility lies with the customer to make contact with us by phone only.
- Anytime earlier than 24 hours before the scheduled time frame, email is an acceptable form of notification.
- Rescheduling delivery within one hour of a scheduled delivery time frame that was previously agreed upon by both the customer and TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will incur a re-delivery fee of $10 (GST incl.).
Cancellation of delivery or pickup will not incur any fees.
The payment, as specified on the invoice, is to be received by TLC Drycleaners St Lukes before delivery of items to the customer.
Should a delivery be made to a customers elected address, and no prior arrangement was made by the customer to reschedule a delivery time, and no individuals were present to receive the delivery, the items will be taken back to the physical store of TLC Drycleaners St Lukes. The customer may then come and collect it at no further cost or a delivery can be rescheduled
with a re-delivery fee of $10 (GST incl.). TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will not leave any item unattended.
TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will make every reasonable effort to adhere to a three-day turnaround service, excluding weekends. However, some items may require more time. In these instances, the customer will be notified at the earliest instance after having the item assessed by us and a delivery time will be agreed upon via email or phone.
Agreement of price and delivery time frame is assumed should a customer not raise any concerns for 24 hours after the invoice is delivered by email. The item will, at this point, be started through the cleaning process with all cleaning charges as stated in the invoice payable by the customer.
TLC Drycleaners St Lukes only accepts responsibility for safekeeping of an item from the moment the item is received by a member of staff until the moment the item is given to an individual at the nominated address. If a customer leaves items for pickup unattended, TLC Drycleaners St Lukes accepts no responsibility for the items’ safety. Likewise, TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will not leave any item unattended on any property, under any circumstances.
1.2 Pricing and payment
Prices may vary depending on
- material of the item;
- length of the item;
- any extra stain treatment required;
- presence of decorations and accessories, for example, beads, sequins, etc
Prices are as indicated on the Website, and are subject to change at any time. Changes will not affect orders which have already been confirmed via an invoice or docket.
Money-Back Guarantee: If the customer is able to provide evidence that another drycleaner has removed the stain without causing further damage to the fabric, TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will refund the amount paid by the customer to clean that particular item. This will require presentation of the item in question, proof of service from another drycleaner (such as a receipt for cleaning that particular item with identifying details) and the original receipt from TLC Drycleaners St Lukes , within two weeks from the day of release of garment to the customer.
1.3 Damage reimbursement
If the customer suspects an item has been damaged during the process of cleaning, this must be brought to the attention of TLC Drycleaners St Lukes within one month after collection from the store or delivery of cleaned items. This is a reasonable time period to allow the customer time to assess their items and avoids mistaking wear and tear or damage from re-wearing as damage from cleaning.
In the event that TLC Drycleaners St Lukes has accepted responsibility of damage to an item during the cleaning process, which has been discussed and agreed upon by both TLC Drycleaners St Lukes and the customer, you must produce evidence of purchase of this item with both the full price labeled and time of purchase labeled clearly, OR produce other alternative evidence of pricing of the same item in order to proceed with damage reimbursement. TLC Drycleaners St Lukes will reimburse the customer:
- the full price of the item if the item has been purchased one year or earlier before today’s date, as determined by the time and price on the evidence of purchase, respectively; or
- half the price of the item if the item has been purchased more than one year before today’s date, as determined by the time and price on the evidence of purchase, respectively.
Any damage that is suspected to have been incurred by TLC Drycleaners St Lukes during the cleaning process will have been deemed so, only under the circumstances that both TLC Drycleaners St Lukes and the customer have discussed and agreed to this conclusion and that both parties were properly communicating through the whole discussion.
All items drycleaned are to be picked up within 3 MONTHS of the drop-off date. We are not responsible for items left at TLC Drycleaners St Lukes after this time
Every effort will be made by TLC Drycleaners St Lukes to remove stains without causing damage to the fabric. If a stain is unable to be removed after reasonable attempts have been made, no refund can be offered unless the Money-Back Guarantee applies (as stated in Section 1.2).
TLC Drycleaners St Lukes are not responsible for losses of or damage done to the item as a result of the following:
- TLC Drycleaners St Lukes were not notified of special cleaning requirements or instructions for the item;
- the item’s label had incorrect cleaning instructions;
- there was previous damage to the item that was noted at time of collection;
- any buttons and shoulderpads. Some buttons and shoulderpads cannot withstand the drycleaning process and it is recommended that the customer removes these before TLC Drycleaners St Lukes collects the item for cleaning;
- additional articles left in or on the item that were obscured, for example, buttons, coins, stationery, etc.;
- additional packaging collected with the item, for example, personal laundry bags, suit bags, etc.;
- having the item cleaned after potential risks had been discussed with the customer, and with the customer’s consent.
Section Two – Website Use
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TLC Drycleaners St Lukes’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of New Zealand. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, TLC Drycleaners St Lukes and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TLC Drycleaners St Lukes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://tlcdrycleaners.co.nz for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from https://tlcdrycleaners.co.nz;
- rell, rent or sub-license material from https://tlcdrycleaners.co.nz;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://tlcdrycleaners.co.nz, or;
- redistribute content from TLC Drycleaners St Lukes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
2.3 User Comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. TLC Drycleaners St Lukes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of TLC Drycleaners St Lukes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TLC Drycleaners St Lukes shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered, as a result of any use of, and/or posting of, and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. TLC Drycleaners St Lukes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- you are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- the Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- the Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- you hereby grant to TLC Drycleaners St Lukes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
2.4 Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: government agencies; search engines; news organizations; online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of TLC Drycleaners St Lukes; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 1 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to “email@example.com”. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URL(s) from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- by use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TLC Drycleaners St Lukes’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
2.6 Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
2.7 Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
2.8 Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.