COVID-19 has changed the world as we know it. Here’s how we’ve stepped up to take care of you and your dry cleaning needs.
That means you can still look and feel fresh without worry.
To keep you safe, we have developed a contactless process for turning your pile of laundry into freshly cleaned, perfectly pressed outfits delivered to your front door.
In fact, we value your safety so much that our process has been evaluated by independent medical professionals.
Here’s what happens when you book with us during Alert Level 3
At your home
- Place your items in a clean disposable bag or box outside your front door when we arrive – cardboard boxes are great for this!
- We collect your items from your home, wearing masks and gloves for each household, keeping your bubble safe and intact.
- We maintain a recommended 2m distance at all times. We ask you to do the same at pick up.
In our store
- Your clothes and items are assessed and an invoice is emailed to you for online payment – no cash or physical receipts to be exchanged.
- Our team wears masks in store to prevent contamination of clean clothes.
- All clothes and items are packaged in biodegradable plastic to keep them clean.
Back to you
- We drop your items off at your home in the same way we pick it up – masks, gloves and 2m of physical distancing.
- Large household items will be placed outside your front door.
- For pressed garments, we have a portable clothes rack to maintain that perfect form whilst staying far far far away from you.
- Please do not ask us to directly hand items to you – we are serious about protecting our staff too.
Between all that, you will be receiving a couple of emails from us, but otherwise, it’s as easy as a 2-minute booking form to have you looking and feeling your best!